Women in Trades is a FREE 15-week government-funded program designed to help women develop the skills required to seek employment in the Trades industry.
This training program provides:
* 1 week Employment Preparation Skills Training provided by Manpower
* 10 weeks industry-leading, hands-on introductory skills training provided on-site at SAIT in a variety of Trades
* 4 weeks work experience placement with a local Trades employer
* Assistance with Job Placement following completion of work experience
* Safety Certifications (CSTS, WHMIS & First Aid)
* Apprenticeship and Industry Training (AIT) Exam Preparation Skills