Accounting Analyst IV
Manpower is currently seeking a Document Control Specialist II for a long term contract position in North York, ON.
• Assist in the alignment of the accounting processes/procedures of two finance teams undergoing a merger
• Lead specific initiatives to provide financial information from two legacy entities to stakeholders and internal clients in a consolidated manner
• Provide stability to the new amalgamated team by thoroughly documenting newly developed consolidated procedures
• Assist the Manager, Supervisors and Team Leads in providing active financial support and counsel to the stakeholders and internal clients
• Provide financial support, analysis and interpretation of financial and operational performance on a timely basis to various operating groups, as required to support their business and strategic decisions
• Responsible for monthly reporting to Managers, Directors and Senior Leadership on financial information relating to Budgets, Forecasts, and Actuals with recommended mitigation strategies to attain financial targets
• Provide and recommend, where necessary, a streamlined and common approach to analytics carried out within the operating groups and the dependencies that impact financial outcomes throughout Gas Distribution (GD) in a timely manner
• Develop relationships with the operating groups, particularly with individuals responsible for compilation and assessment of financial data, including forecasts, with a view to understanding and validating the processes used by them in generating their outputs
• Responsible for assisting in the creation of a new process for creating an amalgamated annual budget and long range plans
• Provide ad hoc/off-cycle data, reporting, and analysis as requested, ensuring accurate, relevant information is provided for management decision making
• Ensure financial reporting/tracking is consistent with Regulatory framework
• Support key SOX controls and Audit requirements
Education and Experience:
• University Business degree required
• Finance related designation (CMA, CA, CPA, CGA, or MBA) required
• 2+ years of post-qualification experience with business performance analytics related roles
MUST HAVE qualifications:
– Thorough knowledge of the accounting cycle and typical accounting processes
-Thorough knowledge of accounting systems
-Above average technical literacy of accounting/financial systems
– Self-starter looking to generate efficiencies and eliminate redundancies
– CPA designation
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or 587-437-4556
Alternatively, you can log onto our website at manpowerab.com and check out our current open positions.
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your resume to Calgary.email@example.com and let one of our Talent Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).