Manpower is currently seeking an Accounting Technician to fulfill a long-term contract position with a major gas client in Calgary, AB.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for accounting and managing the inventory component of client owned fuel sold at retail gas stations across Canada.
• Ensure tasks related to billing and associated controls are completed daily and on time
• Prepare monthly inventory reconciliations and analyze and report on variances
• Prepare journal entries to record prepaid tax, cost, and inventory adjustments
• Prepare sales margin analysis
• Update process documentation and perform system testing as required
• Assist with accounting inquiries related to Retail and Canadian Products Marketing from both internal and external stakeholders
• Assist with special projects within the Downstream Accounting business unit
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org