Manpower is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a long-term contract position in Sylvan Lake, AB.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform general office duties such as preparing documentation, maintaining records and performing basic reports, memos, letters, and other documents
• File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
• Carry out meeting scheduling/preparation/support (eg. Agendas, meeting minutes, timekeeping) and makes logistical arrangements
• Assist with HR tasks such as recruitment, benefits administration, data entry, and booking D&A as required
• Provide consistent and accurate administrative support as required
• Perform other tasks as needed
• Post-Secondary Degree in a related field
• 4+ years’ experience in an administrative role
• Ability to problem-solve, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Able to multi-task and stay organized
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Please email your resume directly to Darlene Brunner at Darlene.email@example.com or call 403.775.4020
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let one of our Talent Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities, or visit our web page at manpowerab.com to check out our current open positions.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).