Manpower is currently looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for a part-time opportunity for one of their clients located in the Edmonton area.
In this role you will be working in a fast paced environment, assisting customers and clients, while performing various administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and draft written reports and presentations
- Act as a first point of contact with customers, vendors, and team members
- Review and filter incoming and outgoing mail, calls, emails, and faxes
- Maintain and update management system for tracking files, client information, and other documents
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes
- University Degree or Diploma equivalent in Business Administration
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar role is an asset
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office Suite: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and high level of thoroughness
- Able to adapt quickly, while facing continuously changing demands
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to thing strategically and problem solve
- Able to handle and resolve conflicts in a professional manner
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay
• Medical and dental benefits
• Life insurance
• Weekly pay by direct deposit
• Access to Manpower online university
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 780-420-0110.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).