Manpower is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a long-term contract position in Cromer, MB for our client in the Pipeline Industry.
• Perform standard and advanced administrative and business operations duties for Manager(s)
• Provide analytical support within a functional organization
• Prepare reports for use in business planning and analysis for assigned area
• Work on a variety of issues and may exercise independent judgment and recommendations in selecting optimum reporting techniques
• Develop and improve office management processes. Coordinate new hire and existing employee moves by establishing IT accounts, phone extensions, etc
• Assist in the development of project plans
• Work with project manager(s) to ensure the integrity and completeness of status reports.
• Coordinate meetings
• Make travel and lodging arrangements as required
• Maintain manager’s calendar and schedules
• Screen calls, distribute mail, and update contact lists
• Process expense reports and order supplies
• Process Purchase Orders
• Create correspondence and maintain library of presentations
• Coordinate and implement special projects, maintain confidential files
• Attend staff meetings and provide meeting minutes
• Coordinate and manage vacation calendars and timecard reviews
• Requires 2+ years of experience
• Proficiency at Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 403-303-4533.
Alternatively, you can log onto our website at manpowerab.com and check out our current open positions.
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your resume to Calgary.firstname.lastname@example.org and let one of our Talent Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).