Manpower is currently hiring for an administrative position for one of their clients located in Edmonton.
In this role you will be working in a fast paced professional environment performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform Data entry
• Participate in cross-skill and training opportunities
• Answer inbound and make out bound calls
• Perform other clerical tasks and support teams as required
• High School Diploma or Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma
• Previous experience in administration/ customer service is an asset
• Typing Speed of 40 WPM is necessary
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay
• Medical and dental benefits
• Life insurance
• Weekly pay by direct deposit
• Access to Manpower online university
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-420-0110 .
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).