Manpower is currently seeking an Inventory Control Clerk / Administrator to fill a contract position at a busy warehouse in Calgary, AB.
Hours: 7am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday
Summary of Responsibilities (job functions including but not limited to):
- Perform physical inventory count
- Maintain inventory records, track orders and investigate problems
- Perform daily inventory management procedures and duties
- Coordinate physical inventory procedures and adjust system as necessary
- Follow procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product
- Perform routine clerical assignments including filing invoices and maintaining records.
- Minimum High School Diploma; Related Diploma is considered an asset
- Proficient in MS Excel
- SAP experience is mandatory, will be assessed prior to starting
- 5+ years of inventory control experience
- 5+ years of warehouse management systems experience
- Excellent communication written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to work independently and in teams
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can view our current open positions on manpowerab.com.
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Access to Manpower online university
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).