Manpower is currently seeking an Android Developer to fulfill a long-term contract in Toronto, ON.
- Redefine the clients mobile shopping experience.
- Develop and maintain high performing, reusable Java code.
- Follow coding standards and guidelines with great attention to performance, scalability, and availability.
- Collaborate effectively with development, design, and product teams advising on development best practices.
- Perform quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging, and production environments.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines for assignments in the software development lifecycle.
- Stay current with the newest mobile technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations.
- Participate in the Agile development process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- 2+ years of Android development experience.
- Solid Java programming skills.
- Solid understanding of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience building Android applications connected to RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms with good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Experience with a version control system (GIT, SVN, CVS, etc).
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Experience in the Agile development process.
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com