APM (Asset Performance Management) Training Coach
Manpower is currently seeking an APM Training Coach for a contract position with a major oil and gas client in Calgary, AB.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of using GE APM software, processes, and integrated tools in day-to-day job tasks. Communicate and deliver complex software and work process information in a way that is supportive, polished, and engaging for the end-user.
- Advise end-users on reliability concepts and best practices, to meet the needs of the target audience and program objectives.
- Evaluate training content and develop innovative approaches for enhanced delivery and employee engagement.
- Support the creation of training delivery documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Actively participating in instructor led training sessions (hosted by ERAM) and actively assisting, advising, and teaching Reliability Practitioners and Program Planners reliability concepts, reliability and planning best practices, Standard workflows, and GE APM tools as they pertain to Asset Reliability Management (ARM);
- Leading the charge to provide hands-on, peer-to-peer guidance and instruction (coaching) to employees to meet ERAM Learning and competency objectives;
- Supporting the ERAM Training Specialist with developing ERAM’s comprehensive instructional learning curriculum;
- Assisting the delivery of virtual/in-person hands-on training to reliability practitioners, planning, scheduling, and management teams at various business units across all client sites;
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for reliability and asset management implementation concepts and best practices.
Required Education / Experience:
- 10-years of industry relevant experience (Reliability Engineering) in hands-on, industrial setting.
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience in oil/gas processing, mining, or related industries.
- Superior presentation and delivery skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Applied knowledge and demonstrated skills in equipment reliability concepts, calculations, analysis, and industry standard practices:
- RCM & FMEA Analysis
- Asset Strategy concepts including asset strategy management and implementation
- Reliability Methodologies
- BS Engineering, P. Eng. is desired.
- Experience in GE APM and/or Meridium asset performance management software with an emphasis on Essentials, Strategy, Health, and Reliability Analytics modules.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex work processes, engineering standards, and software.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for technically-minded audiences.
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-809-4215