Manpower is seeking Bilingual Account Maintenance Officers for one of our clients in North West of Edmonton for permanent positions.
In this position you will be working in a dynamic, deadline driven and high volume call center environment. Candidates must have profound verbal communication skills in both English and French and possess professional attitude.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Candidates must be able to work on a flexible shift schedule during the hours of operation, which include: Monday-Thursday from 6am-8pm, Friday from 6am-5pm and Saturday from 7am-1pm. There will be a 3-week training which is mandatory to attend.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle inbound calls and deal with general customer inquiries
• Perform a variety of customer/dealer service requests electronically or on paper
• Provide superior service on each customer/dealer/employee interaction
• Provide solutions to customer/dealer concerns while maintaining positive and professional conduct
• Must be fluent in both French and English
• Ability to prioritize and multi task
• Courteous professional etiquette
• Advance knowledge of Computers and MS Office Suite
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Have their own vehicle; as public transit is limited in the area
• Able to pass a Criminal Record Check
• Minimum education: High School Diploma
Note: Skill assessments will be conducted as a pre-employment requisite.
Our client is proud of their competitive compensation package, quarterly bonus and pension plan. They also offer comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement program and modern office amenities, including free access to the fitness room.
To apply to this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780-420-0110
You can also follow us on Facebook (ManpowerAlberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), Twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.