For over 60 years, Manpower, a global leader in the staffing industry, has been partnering with a diverse client base to create and deliver custom, innovative workforce solutions to help them and you win in the changing world of work.
Manpower is currently hiring for a permanent, full-time Branch Manager with a focus on Leadership skills and Sales, based in Edmonton, AB. If you are seeking a fast paced, challenging environment and excel in connecting with clients and managing staff, then this is the position for you.
Key Responsibilities for the Branch Manager role:
- Prospect new business opportunities to grow client base.
- Ongoing Account/Relationship management.
- Effective management and profitable operation of branch by ensuring staff are meeting established metrics, team expectations, and goals.
- Provide overall supervision, direction, and counsel to staff.
- Conduct regular permanent staff meetings to ensure good communication within the branch.
- Inform staff of Manpower’s strategies, objectives, and results locally, regionally and nationally.
- Conduct probationary and annual performance reviews for all branch staff.
- Assist with team expectations
- Communicate effectively to coach and counsel contract employees to facilitate success in their role, as well as ensure job satisfaction
- Develop and maintain relationships with contingent workforce candidates, associates, and clients.
As a Branch Manager, we require:
- Staffing industry experience is a must
- Management and Leadership Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ recruitment experience
- Problem solving and good decision making/judgement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Minimum two years’ sales experience
- Strong computer skills – MS products
- Able to effectively and tactfully deal with people
- Experience handling a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Must own a vehicle with valid drivers’ license
Manpower offers generous time-off & vacation, flexible work hours, and comprehensive benefits which include Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance coverage.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you meet the qualifications listed above, please send your resume (in confidence) to email@example.com citing “Branch Manager” in the subject line.