Business Analyst (ERP) – Part-time role
Manpower is currently seeking a Business Analyst (ERP) to fulfill a long-term contract position with a major pipeline client in Edmonton. Please note, this role is part-time working 20 hours per week.
- Responsible for ensuring users have required system access upon go live. Includes supporting system preparation activities before deployment, security parameters and data validation, ensuring a seamless training delivery and system deployment.
- Work with Functional Change Management Specialists, Business Unit Change Consultants and Functional Project team to identify users and understand roles across the organization.
- Map security parameters to BU/Functions users based on system roles across the organization.
- Validate system data and support team responsible for training related to role access.
- Provide onsite support during training delivery.
- Validate system data and prepare system deployment.
- Provide support to BU/Functions users during go-live and support through stabilization.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and transition activities to support sustainment approach.
- Able to provide support and manage stakeholder needs and expectations
- Able to work collaborative with OCM and Functional Project team
- Participate in relevant Oracle-related user groups and training, as appropriate
- Develop high quality and effective documentation of role mapping and user access
- Interact regularly and frequently with technical and functional support colleagues, system administrators, help desks and other internal IT contacts across all business units
- Support user system access and role mapping across 3 Business Units, Central Functions and 200+ legal entities for a program of enterprise resource platforms that provide financial and asset management reporting, supply chain management and planning/budget/forecasting functionality moving from 8 current instances ERP / Maximo (1 Oracle, 4 SAP, 3 Maximo instances) to Oracle l on the cloud and 1 instance of Maximo
- University or technical degree or diploma in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of proven and progressive hands-on/in-depth technical experience with enterprise financial systems, ideally Oracle E-Business Suite and/or Maximo
- Strongly preferred Power BI Experience
- Understanding how system configuration impacts user experience.
- Experienced in managing security parameters and user access
- Experience on other similar implementation projects considered an asset
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-809-4215