Manpower is currently seeking a Business Analyst with IT technical background to fulfill a long term contract position with a major pipeline client in North York, ON.
- Facilitate, analyze, validate and document business, organizational, operational and solution requirements for IT system solutions
- Facilitate workshops and stakeholder engagements
- Create plans and schedules specific to business analysis and monitor corresponding activities within the project lifecycle
- Work with the IT Technical Leads to integrate requirements into system solutions
- Conduct impact assessments on the environment including risk and mitigation strategies
- Determine user change management and training requirements
- Create use cases and work with QA Lead on the development test plans and scripts
- Work on transition to support plans and related activities
- Act as a liaison between the technical project teams and business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Deliverables for this role are as follows: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Solution Requirements Document (SRD), Use Cases, Business Process Maps
Required Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience working as a Senior IT Business Analyst on business application projects using established methodologies
- Experience with the creation and management of above mentioned Deliverables
- Advanced and experienced workshop facilitation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops with broad range of high end stakeholders involved in the conduct of work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and consensus building skills to effectively work with Business/IT teams to produce positive outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio and more)
- Previous experience working with mobile application projects and Utilities industry are considered an asset
- Domain knowledge in and/or Corrosion Management Systems is desired
*Please note, a clear criminal background check is required for this opportunity.
Please email your resume directly to Navleen Sahaney (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 403.473.1817.
Alternatively, you can view our current open positions on manpowerab.com.Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).