Change Management Analyst II
Manpower is currently seeking a Change Management Analyst II for a long term contract position in Calgary, AB.
• OCM Advisor and support for Mobility Enablement program initiatives, within Technology and Information Services (TIS)
• Identify risks associated with people side of change, develop and deliver plans and activities to mitigate and/or address people related risks as required within agile project team environment.
• Development and implementation (hands on delivery) of change, communication and training approaches including but not limited to change impact / stakeholder assessment and engagement plans, communication and training activities
• This OCM Advisor must understand the working relationships between the project teams and the business to ensure effective delivery of committed services
• Provide expertise to ready the organization and the impacted stakeholders to accept and adopt solutions being implemented by the Mobility Enablement program initiatives
• Coordinate with other related TIS initiatives and activities to support overall transformation and TIS department
• This role is reporting directly to Mobility Client Services Supervisor
• Prosci certification or other change management certificate (CCMP)
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, IT or similar)
• 4-7 years of OCM experience including management consulting with an IT
focus, change roles on large projects
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 403-836-5688. Alternatively, you can view our current open positions on manpowerab.com
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your email to Calgary.firstname.lastname@example.org and let one of our Talents Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).