Change Management & Communications Lead
Manpower is currently seeking a Change Management & Communications Lead to fulfill a long-term contract with a major pipeline client in Calgary, AB.
- Develop overall change strategy and approach
• Use client methodology to develop the change management plans and deliverables: stakeholder assessments, communications plan, sponsorship roadmap, coaching / training plan and resistance management plan
• Develop resource plan for change-related personnel
• Lead design, delivery and logistics of activities related to employee engagement.
• Work with the Project Manager / Initiative Lead to integrate change management into the project plan
• Work with Internal Communications / team members to develop change-related communications
• Identify and quantify related risks, monitors and manages them throughout the project life cycle
• Develop metrics, monitors and measures outcomes related to business readiness and rate of adoption, taking corrective action where required.
• Lead a diverse range of stakeholders and assess potential or actual complex change processes
• Create and maintain strong relationships with the project manager, project team and other stakeholders
• Mentor others assigned OCM responsibilities including on the use of tools, tactics and sharing best practices
• Coach Senior Leaders and Executive on effective change sponsorship
• Design and conducts “lessons learned” and other evaluation strategies and recommends changes to processes and practices to build on learnings.
• Liaise with other business functions. Monitors for and assess risk related to concurrent organizational change
Required Education / Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in Communications, Business Management, Psychology, Human Resources or Education
• PROSCI Change Management Certification, CCMP Designation or equivalent
• 10+ years of broad business experience
• 7+ years’ experience in Change Management
• Advanced and diverse knowledge of change management principles, organization practices and business transformation
• Comfort with visibility and a willingness to lead without authority through difficult situations.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience speaking and presenting through various platforms and to broad audiences
• Extensive experience working in an environment where human factors such as mindset and behaviour play important roles in adopting change.
• In-depth knowledge of current change management methodologies, principles, practices, processes, tools and templates.
• Resilient, detail-oriented, organized, forward looking, influential, problem solver
• High regard for accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to work through ambiguity and independently manage multiple priorities
• Experience working effectively at all levels in an organization, has adept relationship management and credibility building skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships, succeed in a team and work independently
• Ability to analyze, research, organize and prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-809-4215