Manpower is currently seeking a Communications Specialist to fill a contract position with a highly reputable client in Calgary, AB.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, support and develop communications to employees for enterprise initiatives in support of business units and departments or functions.
- Provide strategic communications advice, develop communications plans, write and post intranet articles, draft enterprise-wide emails, Yammer posts and plan and support webcasts and events as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5 years of communications experience in a corporate environment
- Energy industry experience is considered as asset
- Bachelor’s degree in public affairs, journalism or communication
- Outstanding writing skills, with experience writing for internal audiences and supporting executive leaders to deliver key messages
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and manage communications plans and tactics and co-ordinate with other internal stakeholders to deliver on time and on budget.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and familiarity with SharePoint
*Please note, a clear criminal record check is required for this position.
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can view our current open positions on manpowerab.com
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).