Customer Account Coordinator
Manpower is currently seeking a Customer Account Coordinator for a permanent position with a major food and beverage supplier in Edmonton, AB.
In this role, as a Customer Account Coordinator you will perform as a key member of the client’s customer support team. You will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the client’s brand, have a positive impact on the financial performance of the company, and provide exceptional customer service to the customer. You will work both as an individual contributor and a team player, with expectations to communicate promptly when issues or conflict arise.
Required Education / Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration; additional education in supply chain would be considered a strong asset.
• Proficient using MS Office suite.
• Ability to provide clear directions, complete follow up and reporting.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, or similar ERP systems.
- Must have excellent people skills and strong communication skills to be able to use effectively with email and phone communication to customers, freight carriers and warehouse personnel.
• Ability to use superior decision making skills that must be made with little time for reflection.
• Ability to proportionately divide time as needed among all responsibilities in order to meet daily expectations.
• Must be able to deal with constant deadlines and frequent changing priorities.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to be disciplined and proactive with a focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
• Must be detail focused being able to verify accuracy of billing data and review documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and delivery documents, in order to compute fees and charges.
• Ability to perform standard bookkeeping work including the accurate and timely posting of data and general file maintenance.
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 403-809-4215