Manpower is currently recruiting for a Document Control Administrator for a long term contract position with one of our Major Petrochemical Clients located near Joffre.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review electronic files for appropriate documentation and load into document management system (SPF)
- Create links (relationships) in the document management system between records.
- Conduct data integrity checks, validate and search for information in variety of sources (databases, equipment files, etc)
- Address issues in data integrity, conduct audits of systems for missing information, reconcile conflicting information in various systems, make decisions on issues involving validation of information, address tag to document linking issues
- Update progress tracking sheet in MS Excel
- Manage redline packages
- Provide quality checks on engineered documents using established criteria
- High school graduate, and preference given to those who have completed post-secondary Records Management or Office Admin programs
- 3+ years in an office environment.
- Preference to those who have worked in an engineering environment. Will consider candidates with Accounting background
- Intermediate use of MS Office Suite of Products
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay
• Medical and dental benefits
• Life insurance
• Weekly pay by direct deposit
• Access to Manpower online university
Please email your resume directly email@example.com or call 403-755-4020
Follow us on Facebook (manpower Alberta), Instagram (ManPower. AB), twitter (ManPower AB) & LinkedIn (ManPower AB)