Document Control Specialist II
Manpower is currently seeking a Document Control Specialist II for a long term contract position in Calgary, AB.
• Manages release and control of updates to project: instructions, specifications, drawings and other documentation
• Controls distribution of new releases and recall/destruction of obsolete documents, both electronic and hard copy, according to SET retention rules
• Responsible for manual and electronic archiving of documentation according to SET retention rules
• Comprehension of engineering and project documentation
• Assist with processing Issued drawing packages for Capital, O&M and Expansion projects
• Assist with extracting Vendor drawings from Project Data Manuals for Expansion projects and entering into EDM system
Education and Experience:
• 4-7 years of experience in a related Document Control role
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or 587-437-4556
Alternatively, you can log onto our website at manpowerab.com and check out our current open positions.
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your resume to Calgary.firstname.lastname@example.org and let one of our Talent Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).