Engineering Analyst II
Manpower is currently seeking multiple Engineering Analyst II’s for long term contract positions with a Major Pipeline company in Markham, ON.
• Understand job codes and job types associated with repair work
• Understand the components that form the below grade facilities of the distribution network
• Determine which Work Orders were associated to gas escapes
• Using the comments and remarks from work order history, identify the component that failed, classify the failure mode
• Using Maximo and field notes verify that the failure is associated to the correct Asset number
• Create an accurate record for each failure event.
Education and Experience:
• Engineering or other technical background
• Working knowledge of GIS systems (e.g. ESRI ArcGIS)
• Working knowledge of Maximo
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or 587-437-4556.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).