Equipment Strategy Analyst – Template Analyst – E&I
Manpower is currently seeking an Equipment Strategy Analyst for a contract position with a major oil and gas client in Calgary, AB.
- Develop Equipment Strategy Templates for E/I assets that meets organizational standards
- Nurture a deep understanding of using GE APM software, processes, and integrated tools in day-to-day job tasks.
- Provide technical solution and work closely with STEN lead to develop and approve Strategies Templates.
- Evaluate current E/I equipment strategies and propose improvement.
Required Education / Experience:
- Meridium training
- Professional Engineer with 10+ years of Industry field/technical experience in Instrumentation & Controls and electrical equipment.
- Great communication skills
- Experience conducting and/or participating in RCM studies and Failure mode and effect analysis.
- Facilitated and /or assigned asset criticality ranking (ACR) for E/I assets.
- Developed equipment strategy for Electrical/Instrumentation assets
- Performed optimisation of existing strategies for E&I assets
- Experienced with Meridum software and other reliability applications
- Familiarized with the identification of spare parts for E/I equipment
- Comfortable creating proof test and maintenance procedures for mechanical integrity of SIS Instrumentation assets
- Experience troubleshooting and commissioning E/I equipment
- Previous experience assisting project engineering team with development of P&IDs and review of vendor package documentation
- Applied knowledge of equipment reliability methodologies, calculations, analysis, and industry standard practices
- Experience in GE APM and/or Meridium asset performance management software with an emphasis on Essentials, Strategy, Health, and Reliability Analytics modules.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex work processes, engineering standards, and software.
- Detail focused, self-starter
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 403-809-4215