Full Stack Web Engineer with Node.js
Manpower is currently seeking a Full Stack Web Engineer with Node.js to fulfill a long-term contract in Toronto, ON.
- Collaborate effectively with Application Development teams as well as Design and Product teams advising on development best practices, performance, browser limitations, and accessibility.
- Follow coding standards and guidelines with great attention to performance, maintainability, SEO, and accessibility.
- Perform quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging, and production environments.
- Stay current with the newest web technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations.
- Identify and document best practices.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines for assignments in the code release schedule.
- Participate in the Agile development process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in web application development.
- Experience with NodeJS along with NodeJS frameworks.
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms with good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Adherence to established software design patterns.
- Experience with a Version Control system (GIT, SVN, CVS, etc.).
- Experience in the Agile development process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A strong passion for producing quality software and web user interfaces.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others.
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org