General Office Clerk
Manpower is currently seeking a General Office Clerk for a contract position in Edmonton, AB.
– Lodging documentation from the lawyers (balance for a home). Put on to book of record to keep track of the mortgage
– Discharging documents off of title if sold or paid off
– any documentation that comes from lawyer or customer
– High School Diploma
– 2-4 years of relevant experience
– Typing skills (50 wpm)
– Attention to detail
– Problem solving
– Ability to work on a team
Nice to Have:
– Banking/insurance experience
In becoming a Manpower Associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-412-2290.
Alternatively, you can view our current open positions on manpowerab.com
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your email to Edmonton.email@example.com and let one of our Talent Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).