Manpower is currently looking to hire a General Office Clerk for one of their clients in the Edmonton area.
In this role you will be working in a fast paced environment, collaborating with various departments.
*This opportunity is on shift bases with some shifts starting as early at 5:30 am*
Duties and responsibilities
• Answer incoming and make outbound calls
• Perform data entry and file records
• Sort and verify incoming packages
• Create and update Log Sheets and customer accounts
• Answer any customer questions and resolve any issues
• 1+ years’ experience in similar role
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Able to multi-task and prioritize
Note: Qualified candidates must be able to provide a clean credit check and background check
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay
• Medical and dental benefits
• Life insurance
• Weekly pay by direct deposit
• Access to Manpower online university
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 780-420-0110 .
If this position may not be the correct fit for you, please do not hesitate to send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let one of our Talents Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities. Alternatively, you can log into www.manpowerab.com to see our current job listings.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).