Manpower is currently seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Designer to fulfill a long-term contract position for a major petrochemical client in Joffre, AB.
- Complete all design activities for small scale plant modifications, including drafting and design of mechanical equipment modifications.
- Perform design/drafting in Microstation and document management in SmartPlant Foundation Support 2021 Turnaround Execution as required
Required Education and Experience:
- Technology school diploma with approximately 5-10 years of related practical experience and advanced computer aided drafting skills
- Experience working with Microstation and document management in SmartPlant Foundation
- Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems (revision control)
- Familiarity and knowledge of petrochemical manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ASME codes (specifically ASME B31.3) and industry design practices in the Piping/Mechanical discipline
- As-Building experience required (including redlined drawings and field investigation)
- Ability to work in office and field as required
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 587-437-4556.
Alternatively, you can view our current open positions on manpowerab.com
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn