Manpower is currently seeking an IT Project Coordinator to fill a long term contract position with a major pipeline company in Edmonton, AB.
- Key contact for onboarding and welcoming of all new employee resources to the program
- Participate in the creation of the On-boarding process and manual as part of program readiness
- Provide support for ERP employees and contractors – new employee onboarding (i.e., access card) and/or off boarding requirements
- Coordinate and own all on and off-boarding for all types of resources and coordinate with Project teams and project controller
- Coordinate local logistics in support of program activities
- Accountable for Timesheet compliance tracking and any resulting resolution requirements
- Provide Expense Report support for Leads and above levels only
- Provide support to visiting ERP team members through the coordination of meeting coordination and required follow-up
- Arrange set up of venues/meeting rooms, provide ease of visitor experience by providing building access, visitor is knowledgeable of meeting room locations, support other general administrative requests, etc.
- Gathering and inputting data, variance reporting for a variety of cyclical budget documents and processes, e.g., annual and monthly budget reporting, etc.
- Preparation and modification of documents including letters, memos, reports, presentations, work orders as required.
- Produce communications and materials for distribution to stakeholders for ERP
- Use judgment and initiative to communicate with internal stakeholders, clients and colleagues.
- Providing general administrative duties, e.g., draft correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, report distribution; prepare expense accounts for signature; new equipment set up for offices, phones, office moves; book maintenance requests, work orders; order business cards; coordinating meetings, functions and special events; maintain office supplies, mail delivery.
- Track, code and route for appropriate approval all department invoices.
- Proactive problem solving of day-to-day challenges in work area
Required Education and Experience:
- Administrative certification or equivalent experience, e.g., spreadsheet/database management, accounting and business math, business communications.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible and related experience in support of program management
- 2+ years of experience supporting ERP programs
- Proven communication, negotiation, and influence
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with diverse work styles.
- Strong knowledge of related Microsoft Office Suite, company databases, enterprise structure and standard operating procedures; advanced computer skills
- Requires a high level of discretion, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external contacts, and confidential or sensitive information
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to support to multiple clienteles in a fast-past environment
- Ability to make suggestions to streamline and continuously improve relevant systems and processes
- Strong team player collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Experience working with others on a global basis is preferred
*Please note, a clear criminal check is required for this opportunity.
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can view our current open positions on manpowerab.com
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).