Job Placement Consultant
Are you looking to use your sales and relationship development skills to make a difference in the community? Do you love networking and meeting new people? Do you have the ambition to take on a new role and make it your own?
Manpower is looking for a Job Placement Consultant to join our Calgary office in a contract position to cover a maternity leave. We believe that it is important to place the right people in the right roles – that our people are integral to the business and a major reason for its success!
In this role you will provide career coaching and you will be responsible for the proactive, direct marketing of job seekers to suitable employers for job placement based on their skills, interests and experience. Your responsibilities will include:
• Directly market program clients to suitable employers based on their skill assessments, interests and experiences
• Proactively expanding employer relationships through warm calling and promoting program/clients
• Attending career fairs and marketing the program and its clients to prospective employers
• Assisting with ongoing promotional activities and initiatives as needed
• Meeting assigned job placement targets
• Providing one on one assistance and support to program clients as needed
• Providing feedback and support with job search strategies
• Conducting Mock Interviews and Interview preparation activities with clients
As our next Job Placement Consultant you bring:
• Related education / experience
• Demonstrated experience in cold/warm calling, networking and relationship building
• Must be a self-starter who is comfortable with direct marketing of clients to employers
• Passion and commitment to assisting individuals with career development opportunities and reaching their career goals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Ability to utilize creativity in order to maximize opportunities
• As a component of the position entails traveling to client-sites, a vehicle is required
Manpower Alberta offers a competitive salary and incentive program, extensive benefits coverage, tuition reimbursement, generous Paid Time Off, complimentary access to an online training and development center to support your personal and professional development.
We’ve got the right opportunity. Tell us why you’re the right person! If you are excited about this opportunity and you meet the qualifications listed above, please apply with a cover letter outlining your interest in the role directly to Kayleigh Ruggles @ 403-269-6936 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities