Manpower is currently looking to hire an Office Administrator for a permanent opportunity with one of our clients located in Clairmont.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and maintain a positive and friendly relation with clients and customers
- Perform invoice processing, routing, and ordering
- Connect and coordinate with multiple vendors
- Operate multiple business lines using internal applications
- Assume the role of security coordinator and Corporate ID program administrator
- Perform other general administrator tasks as required
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Local resident of Clairmont/Grande Prairie
- Previous experience using SAP is an asset
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft 10
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Valid Class 5 license and reliable vehicle are required
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 780-420-0110 .
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).