Recruiter/Talent Management Consultant – Sales
Manpower is currently looking for an experienced Recruiter/Talent Management Consultant, with an emphasis on sales, to fill a full-time, permanent position in our Edmonton office.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying, prospecting, and securing new temporary and permanent placements
- Responsible for revenue generating business activities that achieve gross profit and company profitability targets
- Ongoing Account/Relationship Management
- This is a 360 desk
- Delivering high quality service to clients and candidates by finding job orders in the client prospect community and subsequently making the right match by pairing candidate skills and requirements to fulfill identified client’s needs
- Developing client relationships and creates new business opportunities with clients within a targeted market
- Managing client relationships through effective use of best practices
- Working effectively with all Manpower lines of business and departments in the organization including sharing of sales/marketing information and responding to requests from others in a timely and efficient manner
- Sourcing, screening, and qualifying potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking, Direct Office, etc.
- Interviewing prospective candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified talent to submit to current and future client base
- Sales activity aligned with performance objectives to close opportunities including: Key skill selling, researching leads, conversations, client discovery meetings, client presentation meetings and conducting in-house visits and demonstrations
- Achieving GP% target by following pricing guidelines.
- Proactive management of Workers’ Compensation claims to ensure claims are closed in a timely manner
- Attending Hiring events, career fairs, and networking opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Post-secondary education; preferably in Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a recruiter, customer service, and sales driven roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and develop client and temporary relationships
- Results focused and the ability to meet deadlines
- Resiliency and flexibility to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong analytical skills – re: market requirements, problem solving, process improvements,
and the intake process
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Customer Service experience an asset
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Will be travelling to client & prospective client sites and meeting locations.
Manpower Alberta offers a competitive salary, benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous Paid Time Off, and complimentary access to an online training & development center to support your personal and professional development
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications listed above, please send your resume, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “Recruiter/Talent Management Consultant – Sales” in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered for the opportunity. Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.