Manpower is currently looking for Settlement Officers for one of their clients in the Edmonton area.
You will be working in a fast paced team environment while reporting to multiple team managers.
Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Shifts are on a rotational basis with potential Saturday training sessions
Duties and responsibilities
• Answer incoming calls and make occasional outbound calls
• Prepare mortgage and investigation reports
• Create packages for team leaders
• Update client web system and securities
• Perform various administrative and clerical tasks
• High School Diploma
• Post-Secondary education in relevant field is an asset
• Typing Speed of 50WPM
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Previous experience in administration or customer service role is an asset
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay
• Medical and dental benefits
• Life insurance
• Weekly pay by direct deposit
• Access to Manpower online university
Apply online at www.manpowerab.com or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternately you can reach out to us at 780.420.0110
Follow us on Facebook (@manpower.alberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).