Manpower is currently seeking a Sourcing Specialist for a long-term contract position in Edmonton, AB for our client in the Major Pipeline Industry.
• Develop & execute the local sourcing strategies that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives
• Drive sourcing execution for assigned commodity(s) or suppliers, including full accountability for buy and meeting deflation targets
• Perform detailed cost analysis of components & manufacture processes used by our suppliers to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution
• Monitor supplier quality and delivery performance and develop improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met
• Partner with key local business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business
• Drive improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management
• 4-7 years of work experience with technical depth/knowledge in assigned commodities
• University degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field
Nice to Have:
• A postgraduate qualification or MBA
• Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP)
• Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) designation or equivalent is an asset
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-303-4533.
Alternatively, you can log onto our website at manpowerab.com and check out our current open positions.
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your resume to Calgary.email@example.com and let one of our Talent Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).