Sr HR Advisor, Compensation
Manpower is currently seeking a Sr HR Advisor, Compensation to fulfill a long-term contract position with a major gas client in Calgary, AB.
In this role you will participate in the design, development, and communication of compensation programs for the client’s global businesses, with focus on long term incentive programs, and Asia Pacific compensation.
- Responsible for the development and administration of the client’s long-term incentive program, including reporting and governance.
- Provide ongoing consultation and subject-matter expertise to HR Business Partners, including Asia Pacific-based stakeholders, on compensation-related policies, programs, practices and administration.
- Participation in domestic and global market surveys, including analysis, reporting and program recommendations with a focus on Asia Pacific.
- Participate in the company-wide annual compensation review including the development of the compensation review planning calendar, training material, liaising with HRIS on technical issues, providing troubleshooting support and advice to HR Business Partners throughout the planning cycle, testing planned system/tool enhancements and identifying system/process improvements for future years.
- Lead specific compensation projects and initiatives as required. These will vary in size, scope and duration and may be individual or team based.
- Minimum of 8 years’ direct compensation experience, minimum 6 of those in long-term incentives.
- Experience in interpretation and statistical analysis of market data.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR demonstrating the ability to deal with confidential material in a manner demonstrating sound judgment.
- Ability to plan, schedule and deliver both long and short-term projects with consideration to stakeholders and adherence to strict deadlines.
- World at Work Canadian Compensation Professional (CCP) or CEBS Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-809-4215