Supply Chain Analyst III
Manpower is currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst III for a long term contract position in Calgary, AB.
• Work to understand and leverage existing training structures, establishes a strong
partnership with existing learning teams (ideal if a member of existing learning teams)
• Familiarity with various learning delivery models including online, blended and classroom
• Support ongoing training / capability development
• Support SCM Intern Program
Education and Experience:
• Post-secondary degree or Diploma in Business, Adult Learning
• A minimum of seven years’ experience in designing, developing and evaluating curriculum, learning activities and resources for self-directed e-learning, instructor-led classroom training and on-the-job practice activities
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the development and maintenance of SharePoint site with high volume of users
• Detailed orientated and well organized
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a broad range of audiences one-on-one and in a group setting
• Knowledge of SCM is preferred
• Knowledge of Oil & Gas is preferred
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.298.4387
Alternatively, you can log onto our website at manpowerab.com and check out our current open positions.
Even if this one might not be the one for you, please do not hesitate to send your resume to Calgary.email@example.com and let one of our Talent Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).