Utility (Gas) Service Analyst
Manpower is currently seeking a Utility (Gas) Service Analyst for a contract position with a Major Pipeline Company in North York, ON.
• Receive Load sheet in CCWS (Customer Connections Work Suite)
• Review Loadsheets for complete information using Maximo and eGISweb
• Perform analysis in Synergi to verify gas availability using the information provided on Loadsheet
• Obtain approval from Network Analysis if required
• Update results on Loadsheet (size gas meter, service size, EFV requirements)
• Add comments and attach completed Loadsheet in CCWS
• Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
• Previous experience with Synergi, CCWS, eGISweb (ESRI), Maximo
• Microsoft standard suite (word, outlook, excel)
• Engineering Technologist/Technician certification
• Related university degree
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 403.298.4396. Alternatively, you can view our current open positions on manpowerab.com
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).